Need a speaker? Red Kite can help. Whatever your setting – educational conferences, conventions, annual or sales meetings, training sessions and classes, Evelyn is professionally trained on-camera work as well as public speaking, as a workshop leader, and is available for engagements requiring expertise in most marketing topics, including gender marketing, integrated marketing, and social media to name a few. Her charismatic and theatrical style promises an energetic conversation and informative dialogue with her audience. She has been hired as an MC, interviewer on professionally-produced training videos for major corporations, and with her theatrical background, as a director and script writer for live staged presentations, useful for corporate events.
Previous live speaking engagements include:
- Asian Business Association – Los Angeles, CA
- Fresno Metro Black Chamber of Commerce – Fresno, CA
- NAWBO – Inland Empire – Ontario, CA
- NAWBO – Orange County – Costa Mesa, CA
- Tulare Kings Hispanic Chamber of Commerce – Tulare, CA
- Asian Business Association – Orange County – Anaheim, CA
- WBEC-West Regional Conference, Las Vegas
- Moms in Business Unite (MIBU) Conference, San Diego
- San Diego Good and Green Marketing Conference, Chicago
- Spa & Resort Conference, Los Angeles
- California Massage Schools Association, Los Angeles
- International Franchising Association National Convention, Palm Springs
Evelyn is currently working on a book highlighting her business and personal experiences as a woman growing up when business was a man’s world and sharing her insights with others on how she managed to survive and earn their respect.
Red Kite has a comprehensive list of speaking engagements, general session topics, workshop topics, or to customize your needs to fit your audience. If you are looking for a speaker for your next event, need an MC for your gala, or are looking for an actor for training videos, please contact Red Kite.
“While we worked together to choreograph a major international sales and marketing event for hundreds of reps, Evelyn was masterful in keeping our creative process on task and on time.” – Steve Dahl, Steve Dahl & Associates